- Serves 4
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
This delicious low-fat crumbed chicken recipe is the perfect alternative to drive-through chicken options that won’t blow the calorie budget.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 cups corn flakes
- ⅓ cup macadamia nuts finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon chicken stock powder
- 1 egg white
- ¼ cup skim milk
- 4 x 125g flattened skinless chicken breasts
- Cooking spray
Notes... Variation: For an even lower fat count omit macadamia nuts and add ½ cup more corn flakes to crumbs.
- Preheat oven 180ºC fan forced.
- Place corn flakes in a plastic bag then using a rolling pin crush finely. Add nuts and stock powder into bag and shake, tip onto a flat plate.
- Using a fork, beat egg white and milk. Dip flattened breasts in egg mixture, then coat each side of chicken with crumbs.
- Place on a flat baking tray that has been coated with cooking spray, spray over top of chicken and bake 25-30 minutes or until cooked and coating is golden brown.
Recipe Crunchy nut chicken
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.