- Serves 4
- Makes 4
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 2 Ingredients
Odd combination for ice cream but it works.
Ingredients (serves 4 | makes 4 small servings)
- One scoop Crunchy peanut butter
- Four scoops Vanilla ice cream
- Allow the Ice Cream to stand to soften a little.
- Scoop Ice Cream into a bowl.
- Add the Peanut Butter and swirl through before serving.
When I was in USA I enjoyed peanut butter swirl ice cream, so when I returned back to Australia I mixed my own. I have never had anyone say they did not like it once they tried it.