- Serves 4
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
This is a quick and tasty chicken dish for the whole family.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 onion, Finely diced
- 1 carrot, finely diced
- 3 medium potatoes, cubed
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- Heat oil in pan and add curry powder. Gently fry chicken breast until cooked. Remove from pan.
- Add onion and carrot and fry until fragrant. Add tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes.
- Turn off heat and add flour, stir to combine. Return heat and cook for 2 minutes.
- Turn off heat. Slowly add stock and milk and stir until smooth. Return heat and stir until bubbling and thickened.
- Return chicken to pan, add potatoes and simmer until potatoes are tender.
- Serve with boiled rice. N.B. Leftover chicken can be used the following day to make chicken pies.
Leftover chicken can be used the following day to make chicken pies.