- Makes 18
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
A lovely little sausage roll filled with veggies with a hint of curry.
Ingredients (makes 18 rolls)
- 500 grams sausage meat
- 1 onion
- 1 medium carrot
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 teaspoon or tablespoon curry powder
- salt and pepper
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Dice the carrot, onion and celery. Soften in a pan (you may need to add a little water to stop it sticking).
- Add the sausage meat. Cook the meat until cooked completely through.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and add curry powder.
- Cut the puff pastry sheets in half. Teaspoon the meat mixture into the middle of each section of puff pastry.
- Roll up the pastry so that it is sealed. Carefully place on a baking tray and then cut into each section into four.
- Bake until golden on top (around 15-20 minutes depending on your oven).
You could use any veggies you like such as zucchini, potato and capsicum.