A lovely sausage recipe the kids will like!
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 8-10 Sausages
- 1 Onion
- 1 Apple
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon Plain flour
- 1 tablespoon Curry powder
- 2 Cubes of chicken stock
- 2 Cups of water to dissolve the stock cubes
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 6-8 Snow peas
- 1/2 Cup cream
- Cook the sausages in olive oil almost all the way through, take out of the pan.
- Peel and slice the onion and garlic then add to pan and cook then take out.
- Add peeled, cored and chopped apples ( into 8ths) and cook.
- Chop up the sausages into four pieces.
- Cook curry powder, flour and stock together till combined then add all ingredients and add cream then serve.
- Once cooked serve with rice or mashed potato.