- Makes 24
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
You can use a plain sausage roll mixture or make a curried mixture inside too. But the curry on the outside of the pastry makes a delicious alternative to regular sausage rolls!
Ingredients (makes 24 small sausage rolls)
- 1 1/2 sheets Puff Pastry
- 500g sausage roll meat
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp milk
- Curry Powder
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees c. Cut the puff pastry sheet in half.
- Divide the sausage roll mixture into 3 long sausage shapes and put in the middle of the pastry.
- Roll up the rolls and cut into portions.
- Whisk together with a fork the egg and milk. Then brush this on top of the rolls.
- Sprinkle the tops with curry powder and bake in the oven until pastry is golden and filling is cooked - approx 20 minutes.