- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
A filling potato salad with a light curry and mustard flavour.
- 3 potatoes, peeled, rough diced and cooked.
- 1/2 onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (whole egg)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mustard (whole seed organic)
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Be sure not to overcook the potato as they will fall apart. Put the potatoes and onion in a large bowl.
- Mix the mayonnaise, mustard and curry powder together.
- Add the mayonnaise mixture to the potatoes and onions and mix well.
- Add the parsley and lightly stir through. Serve cold.
A great addition to any BBQ or great in summer as a main.