- Makes 18
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
These are perfect to make ahead and freeze for lunch boxes
Ingredients (makes 18 )
- 100g Non dairy spread (I used regular Nuttelex)
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- Dash Vanilla Extract
- 3 Ripe bananas - mashed
- 1 1/4 cups Rice Flour
- 1 Egg
- Banana Chips - to decorate
- Cream non dairy spread and sugar until well combined and sugar dissolved. Add vanilla and continue to beat.
- In a separate bowl, mash bananas well and add egg. Combine well and mix with sugar and non dairy spread.
- Add flour and stir gently to combine. Spoon mixture into patty pans and top with a dried banana chip (optional).
- Bake in a preheated oven at 210 degrees C for 12-15 minutes. Cakes are cooked when skewer comes out clean.
This is a recipe adaptation for my nephew who has food allergies. I suggest the egg could easily be omitted if desired too.