- Makes 17
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
A very more-ish cookies recipe, without the gluten or dairy!
Ingredients (makes 17 cookies)
- 1 cup almond meal
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch of sea salt flakes
- 2 x eggs
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and line some baking trays with baking paper.
- Combine the eggs, vanilla and maple syrup. Then In a separate bowl combine the dry ingredients. It’s better to sift the coconut flour to get out the lumps.
- Stir the dry mix into the wet mix and stir through chocolate chips. Roll into little balls and place onto the trays. Remember to flatten them slightly.
- Bake for about 10 mins, and let cool before moving to a rack.
This recipe is also available on my blog: ineedafeed.wordpress.com