- Makes 2
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
This Danana Breakfast Slushie recipe is so yummy but also lots of fun! Experiment with additional toppings, adding extra fruit or switching the banana out for a different fruit.
Ingredients (makes 2 breakfast slushies)
- 1/2 cup Natural unsweetened yoghurt
- 2 med/large Ripe bananas
- 4 Dates, pitted
- 1 tbs Honey or Golden Syrup
- Sprinkle Toasted coconut & crumbled walnuts
- Peel the bananas, roughly chop, place in a ziplock plastic bag and freeze at least overnight.
- Spoon the yoghurt into an ice cube tray and freeze at least overnight.
- To make the breakfast slushie, place the frozen banana chunks, the frozen yoghurt cubes, the dates and the honey/syrup into a blender and blitz until the mixture resembles a slushie.
- Spoon into serving glasses or bowls, drizzle a little honey/syrup and sprinkle a little coconut and walnuts on top to serve.