These Darth Vaders make a great biscuits for the whole family. Store in an air tight container to keep them fresh.
Ingredients (makes 15 biscuits)
- 125 Butter
- 1/2 Cup Castor Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Self Raising Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- Pinch Bicarb Soda
- 1 Tablespoon Cocoa
- 1 Cup Chocolate Buttons
- 3 Cups Cornflakes
- Chocolate Sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 180c and grease 2 baking trays.
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla essence
- Sift flour, cocoa and bicarb. Fold choc buttons, cornflakes and flour mix into butter mix. Drop in tablespoonfuls onto tray. Sprinkle with chocolate sprinkles
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, cool on a wire tray.