- Makes 25
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
Easy no bake balls which everyone can enjoy. Kids can get involved too.
Ingredients (makes 25 Balls)
- 1 cup Pittted Dates
- 1/2 Cup Quick Oats
- 1/2 Cup Oats flour
- 1/2 Cup Finely chopped raw Cashews
- 1/2 Cup Peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa powder
- Soak Pitted dates in boiling water for 10 minutes. If you don't have oats flour you can blitz 1/2 cup quick oats in blender for few seconds.
- Take out pitted dates in colander to get rid water.
- Add dates, oats, oats flour, cocoa powder and peanut butter in food processor jar and mix well. Once everything is mixed well take out mixture in a bowl. Add finely chopped cashews and mix well with hands or spoon.
- Roll into desired shaped balls and enjoy!!