- Serves 10
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
A lovely simple easter cake which the kids can have fun decorating.
Ingredients (serves 10)
- 1 packet Cadburys mini eggs
- 1 Buttery Chocolate Cake
- 1 batch of ganache icing made of cream and chocolate.
- Make your favourite chocolate cake. (Or buy one!)
- Prepare your icing and pour or spread over entire cake and whilst still wet place the mini eggs onto to decorate it.
- Do this when the icing is still wet so they will stick to the cake and not roll off and not cause ripples in the chocolate cream icing.
The buttery the cake the more decadent it is! You can use your favourite icing recipe if you do not wish to make a ganache. You can also use a vanilla cake if you don't want a chocolate cake.