- Serves 2
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
These are delicious and taste like real chocolate puddings with the addition of raw choc chips.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 2 tablespoons Coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon Cacao
- 1 tablespoon Organic raw choc chips
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Cup Almond meal
- Big pinch Baking powder
- Pinch Salt
- Preheat oven to 170℃. Melt the choc chips, then stir in coconut oil, honey and cacao powder together in a bowl.
- Add the egg and whisk well with a fork. Add the almond meal and stir well, then add the baking powder and salt and mix well again.
- Divide mixture between two ramekins, and bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes. It's ok if it's slightly underdone!
Super easy and super yummy. You could easily use regular choc chips if you preferred.