- Serves 12
- Makes 24
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
This is a great plate to take to a BBQ and kids love them. You can vary the taste with curry powder or whatever takes your fancy!
Ingredients (serves 12 | makes 24 devilled eggs)
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup cream
- sprinkle salt and pepper to taste
- freshly chopped chives
Notes... This recipe is an old family favourite. My kids always ask 'can you bringing the devils Mum?'
- Boil eggs until hard. Be sure to pop in a dash of vinegar to stop the pot blackening. Let the eggs cool.
- Peel the eggs.
- Cut the eggs in half lengthways. Try and cut around the hard yolk so that it will just pop out.
- Place the egg yolks, mayo, cream and salt and pepper into a small bowl and mix together until it becomes a smooth consistency. Place this mix into a piping bag. I use a fluted end but that's up to you.
- Pipe mix into the yolk hole.
- Garnish with chives.
Recipe Devilled eggs
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.