- Serves 6
- 1.5 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
These devilled snags are sure to be a real hit with the kids!
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 10-12 sausages of your favourite kind( I use snags from the butchers)
- 1 packet devilled sausage mix (maggi is nicest)
- 2 granny smith apples, peeled and sliced
- 2 brown onions, sliced
- 2 Tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
Notes... A family favourite, I love the apples and onions on couscous I leave the snags to the others in my family.
- Brown the sausages.
- Add sausages, onion, apples to a casserole dish, pour the combined water, devilled packet and tomato sauce over the mix.
- Cover with foil and cook for 1.5 hours, stirring once or twice during the cook serve with your favourite side (rice, couscous or veggies).
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.