- Serves 4
- Makes 4
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
These Duck and Mango Rice Paper Rolls are a light and healthy meal packed with goodness and gorgeous colour. We love the combination of flavours and the crunch of the cucumber.
Ingredients (serves 4 | makes 4 )
- large rice paper rounds
- sliced Asian barbecued duck
- Slices of mango
- strips of cucumber
- strips of green onion
- mint leaves
- Hoi sin sauce
- Working one at a time, soak large rice paper rounds in warm water until soft.
- Lay on a flat work surface and place thin slices of Asian barbecued duck along the middle
- Top with slices of mango, strips of cucumber, green onion and mint leaves.
- Roll up, enclosing one end and serve with hoi sin sauce.
- Tip: Asian barbecued duck, also know as Chinese or Peking duck is available in Asian supermarkets, or packaged in most supermarkets.
Recipe Duck And Mango Rice Paper Rolls
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.