- Serves 4
- Makes 4
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
These Duck and Mango Rice Paper Rolls are a light and healthy meal packed with goodness and gorgeous colour. We love the combination of flavours and the crunch of the cucumber.
Ingredients (serves 4 | makes 4 )
- large rice paper rounds
- sliced Asian barbecued duck
- Slices of mango
- strips of cucumber
- strips of green onion
- mint leaves
- Hoi sin sauce
- Working one at a time, soak large rice paper rounds in warm water until soft.
- Lay on a flat work surface and place thin slices of Asian barbecued duck along the middle
- Top with slices of mango, strips of cucumber, green onion and mint leaves.
- Roll up, enclosing one end and serve with hoi sin sauce.
- Tip: Asian barbecued duck, also know as Chinese or Peking duck is available in Asian supermarkets, or packaged in most supermarkets.