- Serves 4
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
These are great as a brunch or breakfast on weekends, or as a light meal. Children love to help prepare them. There's no limit to the different combinations of fillings. I often throw a bit of onion and capsicum in them.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 Flour Tortillas
- 1 Granny Smith Apple (grated)
- 1/2 cup Tasty Cheese (grated)
- 1/2 cup Natural Yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon each Red and Green Capsicum (finely diced)
- 1 teaspoon Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Combine yoghurt, capsicum and sweet chilli sauce in a bowl to make the dipping sauce.
- Sandwich 2 tortillas together with apple and cheese. Cook for 2 minutes each side in a frypan or in a sandwich press, pressing firmly until cheese is melted.
- Remove tortillas from heat, cut into wedges and serve with dipping sauce.
Children may not be keen on the chilli dipping sauce, so you may want to vary it. If I'm serving these to adults, I often add some garlic to the dipping sauce, and even a dash of Tabasco.