A fun recipe for the kids to enjoy at Easter.
Ingredients (serves 15)
- 1 packet vanilla cake mix with icing
- 1 bag white marshmallows
- 1 bag/jar pink sugar sprinkles
- 1 bag bunties
- 1 liquorice strap, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- Make the packet cake mix as per instructions.
- Once cool make the vanilla icing as per instructions.
- Cut 30 marshmallows in half and dip cut half into the pink sugar sprinkles, this will be the ears.
- Cut up another 15 marshmallows into 3 to make the mouth/cheeks.
- Ice the cupcakes and dip into the desiccated coconut.
- Place the cut marshmallows dipped in the sugar sprinkles in position to make the ears, place the brown bunties for eyes, a red buntie for a nose, the cut marshmallows for the mouth/cheeks and position the liquorice as whiskers.