- Serves 1
- Makes 1
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Happy Easter MoM’s. Make this easy and delicious chocolate Easter bunny milkshake with the kids. Plus you can eat the chocolate bunny after the milkshake is finished. YUM!
Ingredients (serves 1 | makes 1 Chocolate bunny milkshake)
- 1 Chocolate Easter Bunny with foil on
- 1/2 cup Pre-prepared chocolate milkshake (store-bought or cold Milo / Nesquick)
- Whipped Cream
- Various Toppings (mini marshmallows, mini chocolate easter eggs, sprinkles etc)
- Carefully cut or tear off the top of your easter bunny, being careful not to tear the foil too much
- Carefully pour the chocolate milk into the cavity in the easter bunny
- Top the cavity with whipped cream (easiest from an aerosol)
- Add your toppings
- Put a straw into the bunny and drink
- Eat the chocolate after your milkshake is finished - YUM!