- Makes 2
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
This is a quick easy dinner recipe that is very tasty. I make my sweet potato during the day or even the night before so it is ready to go. And toppings can be put on in order but I like to put a bit of cheese on the pizza sauce before I add the toppings.
Ingredients (makes 2 Pizzas)
- 2 Small round pizza bases
- 1 tbsp Pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup Chopped onion
- 1/4 cup Chopped capsicum
- 1/4 cup Roasted sweet potato slices
- 1/2 cup Olives chopped
- 1/2 cup Grated cheese
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. And preheat oven to 180 deg
- Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the two bases and put the bases on the tray.mtop with the toppings in any order you desire.
- Cook in the oven for 20 mins and then enjoy :)
You could add meat if you liked to it any that you desire. And also could substitute the grated cheese with boccinni cheese.