- Serves 8
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
I actually use this recipe more often to make 'mini quiches', but didn't have a photo of them. Rather than a pie, I use egg rings to cut circles of pastry. Put each circle into a cupcake mould, then fill. Great party snack!
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 3 eggs
- 4 diced bacon rashers
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- 1 medium Onion diced
- 1/4 cup thickened cream
- 1 tbs parsley
- 1 sheet puff pasty
- Dice onion and bacon into small pieces and put aside.
- Crack eggs into a bowl and lightly beat. Add bacon, onion, cheese, parsley, salt and pepper, then stir to combine.
- Mix in thickened cream. You can add more or less to your tasting, depending upon how whether you prefer creamy or eggy.
- Line a pie tray with sheet of puff pastry.
- Tip egg ingredients on top of pastry and distribute evenly.
- Cook at 200 degrees for 20 minutes or until firm. Allow to cool before slicing.