- Serves 4
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 250g Double Brie
- 3 Tbsp Fig Jam
- 2 Sprigs of thyme
- 1 Sheet of Puff Pastry
- 1 Egg
- Place Brie in the centre of the sheet of puff pastry.
- Put 2-3 Tbsp of Fig Jam on top of the Brie along with the leaves from 2 sprigs of Thyme.
- Brush the rest of the puff pastry with egg.
- Fold the Puff Pastry up and brush again with egg
- Place in the fan over at 180C for 30 minutes or until brown. I like to gently finish mine under the grill.
- Serve on its own or with crackers.
You can easily swap out the Fig Jam for Marmalade or Apricot jam.