Out of ideas for dinner? Turn frozen potato wedges into a delicious gourmet dinner with a little feta and tomato.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 bag Of wedges
- 1 block Of feta cheese
- Half a punnet Of cherry tomatoes
- Dried mixed herbs/oregano
- Pre heat oven to nominated time on bag of wedges and when ready, place wedges on a baking tray sprayed with cooking oil.
- Bake wedges until almost done. While wedges are baking, chop your feta roughly into small pieces.
- Once wedges are almost cooked, take them out of the oven and sprinkle with the chopped feta, add Cherry tomatoes and sprinkle with dried mixed herbs or dried oregano.
- Pop the tray back in the oven and bake wedges until golden brown.