- Serves 6
- 55 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Hearty recipe for those that love sticky BBQ ribs.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 2-3kgs Beef ribs, cut to size
- 1 bottle BBQ sauce
- 1 tspn crushed garlic
- 1 Tbsp sweet soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Add half the oil to inner pot, press SAUTE/SEAR HIGH TEMP, set cook time for 10 mins and press START. Cook ribs in batches until browned (Do not close lid).
- Thoroughly mix in all other ingredients, making sure to coat the meat. Marinade can be mixed in a separate bowl and poured over meat if you find that easier (I like to save on clean up so do it the cheat's way).
- Seal lid, cook SLOW COOK LOW TEMP for 8 hours or cook MEAT/POULTRY in Pressure cooking for 35 mins. Press START.
- Once cooked, carefully remove lid. To reduce the marinade, Press SAUTE/SEAR LOW TEMP for 5-10 mins.
- Plate cooked ribs and ladle over that beautiful sticky BBQ marinade. Serve immediately.
Recipe Easy BBQ Ribs
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.