This biscuit recipe is a cross between a rice bar and biscuit.
Ingredients (makes 18 -22)
- 1 1/2 cups Rice bubbles
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Self-raising flour
- 60 grams Butter
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1/2 cup Desiccated coconut
- 1 Tbsp Water
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. In a bowl, sift the flour and combined with rice bubbles, sugar and coconut.
- In a saucepan (or microwave) heat butter, honey and water until butter is melted. Pour over the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Shape teaspoons of mixture into mounds or balls and place onto a lined tray. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on trays.