- Serves 8
- 2 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
This is a very easy to make cheesecake!
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 1 1/2 cup Choc ripple biscuits, crushed
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 250 g packet Kraft Philadelphia original cream cheese block at room temperature
- 1 pack thickened cream, chilled
- 2 tbsp vanilla syrup
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 can blueberries with syrup
- Crush the biscuits and pour in pan. Add the melted butter, combine and flatten in pan. Chill in fridge for 30 minutes.
- For filling: In a bowl, add cream cheese, thickened cream, powdered sugar and vanilla syrup. Mix well until light and fluffy.
- Pour filling in cheesecake pan with Oreo base. Chill for 30 minutes.
- When cheesecake is set, spoon in the blueberries and syrup on top. Add fresh blueberries.