Yum yum yum
Ingredients (makes 18 profiteroles)
- 3/4 cup good quality dark chocolate
- 1 cup thickened custard
- 18 choux pastry (profiterole) cases
- Place 100g chocolate in a bowl and set that on top of a saucepan of simmering water, being careful not to let the water touch the bottom of the bowl. Stir until melted and smooth. Remove from heat and whisk into custard. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Gently cut profiterole cases in half horizontally. Spoon or pipe chocolate custard onto the bottom half and place the other half on top.
- Set filled profiteroles on a rack or tray. Melt remaining chocolate. Using a fork, drizzle chocolate over the top of each profiterole. Serve