- Serves 12
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
This recipe is quick and easy and great for kids lunches as it also contains no egg.
My recommendation is to double the recipe.
Ingredients (serves 12)
- 1 Cup Plain flour
- 1 Cup Dedicated coconut
- 1/2 Cup White or caster sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Cocoa
- 185 grams Melted butter
- Sift dry ingredients into bowl, add melted butter and vanilla, mix well
- Press mixture over base of greased 28cm x 18cm lamington tin.
- Bake in moderate oven 20 minutes. Cool in tin.
- When cold, ice with Chocolate Icing, sprinkle with coconut. Cut into bars when icing has set.
- Chocolate Icing: 1 cup icing sugar 2 tablespoons cocoa 30g butter Coconut 1½ tablespoons hot water Sift icing sugar and cocoa into small bowl, add melted butter and water, mix until the icing is smooth and glossy.