- Serves 4
- 3 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 2 Ingredients
A very easy and tasty corned beef recipe. Ready to cook in seconds!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1.25 L Schweppes dry ginger ale (2 bottles if beef is over 2.5kg)
- 2.5kg Corn beef (silverside)
- Add dry ginger ale to a large pot, add corn beef. Or add all ingredients into slow cooker.
- Allow to simmer on low for approx 3 hours or until tender. The slower and longer the more flavour in the meat (if in slow cooker, add on low for 6 -8 hours)
- Serve with vegies of your choice and white sauce.
Recipe Easy Corned Beef
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.