- Serves 8
- Makes 1 - 2
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
A quick and easy damper recipe. Little ones can get involved.
Ingredients (serves 8 | makes 1 - 2 Balls of damper)
- 250 Self raising flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 175 mls Milk
- 25 grams Butter, unsalted, softened
- Mix flour and salt in large bowl. Add the butter and mix with finger tips until it resembles fine bread crumbs.
- Stir in the milk, gently with a butter knife. This will turn it into a soft but not sticky dough.
- Set onto a lightly floured surface to roll into a ball. (As shown in picture). Place ball onto baking paper and tray.
- Bake on 190c for 30 mins. It should look golden. Remove, let it cool until warm and serve with butter.