A very simple and yet pleasing dish for the whole family.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 Packet Fettuccine - Use just over half
- 3 garlic cloves - crushed
- 4 Pieces of bacon - Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Chicken Stock
- 300mls Thickened cream
- 1 Egg - Beaten
- 1 Cup Diced Chicken - Optional
- 1/3 Cup spring onion - chopped
- Sprinkle of grated parmesan - optional
- 1 Onion - Halved and Chopped
- Saute brown onion and garlic - add bacon until brown
- Blend in stock and cream - bring to the boil - the reduce heat and simmer until thick
- Blend in egg + salt and pepper, stir constantly
- Stir through cooked pasta and spring onion - Serve with parmesan.