- Serves 4
- 6.5 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
This lamb casserole is the perfect dish to serve up on a cold winter’s night.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 french trimmed lamb shanks
- 4 carrots
- 2 onions
- 1 cup peas
- 4 washed potatoes (with their skins left on)
- 1/4 cup parsely
- 2 litres vegetable stock
- 1 packet continental lamb casserole mix
Notes... You can add whatever veggies you like. If you don't have continental casserole mix just add 3 table spoons of gravy.
- Add lamb shanks to the Philips All-In-One Cooker, pour in liquid and set aside. Chop the carrots and onions and add to the pot throw in the peas, wash the potatoes thoroughly and chop into bigger chunks add to the pot. Stir in the continental casserole mix and add the parsley.
- Cook on stew setting for 6.5 hours or you could use the pressure cooker setting for 40 mins. Remove the lamb shanks and the meat will start to fall off the bones- you can serve with the bone in or you can do what I do and remove the meat from the bone and add the meat back to the casserole.
- Serve with nice crusty bread and butter.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.