- Serves 8
- 3 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Keen for a sweet treat but don’t feel like baking? Give this super easy lemon cheesecake a try!
This Lemon Cheesecake is so easy to make, there’s no baking required! With an easy-to-make base and an even easier filling, the hardest part of this recipe is waiting for it to chill!
This sweet treat is perfect for an after-school snack, or a simple dessert to finish off dinner, that the family is bound to love!
This one is perfect for double batching, so make sure to stock up on some cream cheese so you’re always ready to whip up this delight.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 250 gram Plain biscuits, crushed
- 125 gram Butter
- 250 gram Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tin Nestle Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Lemon juice
- Melt butter in a saucepan or microwave. Add butter to the crushed buiscuits and press into a 20cm springform pan or 4 x 10cm pans (that's the size I have used in the photo). Chill for approximately 30 minutes.
- Beat the cream cheese until light, gradually adding the condensed milk, then the lemon juice. Pour into the base and chill for approximately 2 hours.
- Serve as is or add fresh cream and fruit.