- Makes 24
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
A sweet treat for the kids lunchboxes.
Ingredients (makes 24 Mini muffins)
- 1 1/2 cups Self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 2/3 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Sunflower or canola oil
- 1/2 cup Choc chips
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line muffin pans with papers.
- Lightly beat egg is a bowl. Sift flour over the top of the egg. Add the remaining ingredients and stir with a fork until mixed.
- Fill the muffin pan with the mixture. Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes.
I often make 12 mini muffins for the kids lunch boxes and 6 big muffins for me! These muffins will freeze well.