- Makes 1
- 1 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
This Black Forest cake is nice and easy to make and is so moist and delicious. I make it for friends for their birthdays but it can be enjoyed on any occasion.
Ingredients (makes 1 cake)
- 1 packet Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 cup Lemonade
- 2 Tbsp YIAH Black Forest Dukkah
- 1/2 jar Amarello Cherries
- 250ml carton Whipping Cream
- 1 Tbsp YIAH Chocolate Raspberry powder
- 1/2 Jar Amarello cherries to decorate
Notes... I used a devil foods cake mix which made it even more moist. You could add anything on top of the cake that you desire.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line a cake tin. Mix the cake mix, lemonade, Black Forest Dukkah and cherries in a bowl all together till mixed in well.
- Pour into prepared tin and bake for as long as the cake mix states. Test with a skewer to make sure it is coming out clean before taking out from the oven. Leave to cool.
- Meanwhile pour the cream into a bowl and mix through the chocolate raspberry powder then beat with an electric mixer till cream is whipped. Spread cream on top and decorate with remaining cherries and some more Dukkah if desired.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.