- Makes 1
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
This peach pie is very easy and tasty served with either ice cream or cream.
Ingredients (makes 1 Pie)
- 1 large can Peaches in natural juice
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons Cornflour
- 1 cup Water
- 125 grams Butter
- 2 sheets Puff pastry
Notes... Different tinned fruit may replace peaches if suits.
- Turn oven on to 180 degrees celcius.
- Spray pie pan with cooking spray then lay one sheet of pastry.
- Drain juice from peaches. In a saucepan, add water, cornflour, sugar, nutmeg and butter; simmer until thickens.
- Place drained peaches on pastry and add simmered sauce finally covering with remaining sheet.
- Bake in oven for approx 30 minutes or until pastry is cooked.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.