- Serves 4
- 90 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 packet brownie mix
- 1/2 cup white or milk/dark chocolate melts
- 1-2 tbls sugar - optional, for decorating
- Make the brownie mix according to the packet directions. Cool.
- Break the brownie up into fine pieces. Shape into approx 8-12 balls depending upon the size. Freeze for approximately 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate melts following the packet instructions. Dip the balls into the chocolate sprinkling with the sugar if desired. Eat and enjoy.