- Serves 6
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
A great dinner option for those busy week nights when you are running in and back out the door not that long after arriving home. OR simply that easy weekend meal when you want a fuss free quick meal.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1/2 bunch spring onions, cut into small pieces
- 8 sml button mushrooms, cut into sml pieces
- 200g rainbow coleslaw (shredded carrot, beetroot & broccoli)
- 350g wholemeal penne
- 425g tub Latina Beef Bolognese
- Place penne into a lge boiler with water and cook for 10 mins or until al dente. Drain into a lge colander.
- Drizzle the bottom of the boiler with olive oil. Place the spring onions and mushrooms in and return to med heat. Lightly brown till golden.
- Add the rainbow coleslaw and cook for a further minute or so.
- Add the pasta and Beef Bolognese sauce and heat well through.
- Serve and enjoy a stress free easy meal in under 20 minutes.
This is the type of meal where you can change or experiment with the vegetables...you may wish to use fresh produce, chunkier style packets from the veggie section or frozen, the choice is in your hands. You may even like to serve with a sprinkling of parmesan cheese. Please enjoy ! Godere!