A very forgiving recipe. I have used different types of flours, oils and milks and have had success with each variation.
Ingredients (makes 12 Large muffins)
- 220 grams Self Raising Flour - sifted
- 1/2 cup Caster Sugar
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1 Egg - lightly beaten
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 100 grams Fresh or Frozen Raspberries
- 50 grams White choc chips
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Mix dry ingredients together and make a well.
- Mix the wet ingredients together in a jug and pour into the well. Fold until just combined. Don't over mix as this will make the muffins tough.
- Add the raspberries and choc chips. Fold until just combined. Spoon into muffin tin. Bake for 15-20min.