- Serves 6
- Makes 6
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Make easy mini pies using puff pastry.
Ingredients (serves 6 | makes 6 pies)
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 egg, beaten
- cream cheese, slice about 3x5cm if you use block cream cheese
- strawberry jam (or your preferred jam)
- Preheat oven to 200c. Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Cut each frozen puff pastry into 6 rectangles. (half of them are bottom, and other half will be top)
- Place each cream cheese and spoon about 1 tbsp of jam onto half of puff pastry piece.
- Place the top rectangles over the filling. Press down on the edges with a fork to seal.
- Brush the top of each pastry with egg wash. Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
- Cool slightly and serve.
You can use any jam such as strawberry, blueberry, apple or raspberry.