- Serves 4
- 12 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
These stuffed portobello mushrooms are easy and a healthy substitute for pizza dough.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 portobello mushroom stems removed
- 4 tsp tomato sauce
- 4 pcs ham slices chopped to small pieces
- baby spinach
- mozarella cheese
- Pre heat oven to 160 c. Place the mushroom caps up in baking paper in baking tray.
- Smear a teaspoon of tomato sauce on each mushroom. Sprinkle cheese, ham and spinach. Add salt and pepper as desired.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Serve hot.