- Makes 1
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
My kids beg me to make this icecream. You can make this recipe any flavour fruit or chocolate. I like to leave it to melt slightly before eating as it is so creamy and moorish, you will want more, trust me!!
Ingredients (makes 1 Container)
- 300 mls Thickened Cream
- 1Cup Milk
- 1 Can Sweet Condensed Milk
- 825 gm tin mango slices ( big tin or two smaller tins)
- Place cream and milk in saucepan slowly simmer until nicely combine. I take it off heat when it starts to bubble, Set aside.
- Drain syrup out of mango tin and place slices in the blender and wizz until smooth.
- Go back to cream mix and strain, just to get rid of thick skin etc. mix condensed milk in and beat for 15 mins or until thickish with electric mixer.
- Mix mango into mix and beat until mixed nicely together.
- Place in a container and place in freezer until set.
Try this recipe. I am an average cook and have always shied away from making ice cream because of all the steps of mixing, setting etc but this is so easy that anyone can do it. It it also great put in a loaf tin with cling wrap then inverted and decorated with fruit for a dinner party.