- Makes 12
- 35 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
Delicious served warm with butter or with icing. This recipe is a wonderful and adaptable addition to your repertoire. You can used egg instead of the oil and lemon juice. You can use milk instead of the bananas for a softer texture. Dont be afraid to experiment with this recipe. Enjoy
Ingredients (makes 12 )
- 1 cup SR Flour
- 1/2 cup Oats
- 1/3 cup Dairy free custard powder or cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Caster sugar
- 2 over ripe Bananas
- 1/3 cup Conola oil
- 1 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsps Vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup water (if needed)
- Preheat oven to 180c and grease/line muffin/cupcake tins.
- Mash bananas in a bowl. Add oil, lemon juice and vanilla essence.
- Sift dry ingredients into wet mix stirring as you go. Add oats.
- Add some water if mixture is to dry.
- Spoon mixture into prepared tins and bake for 25 mins.
My daughter is allergic to Dairy and nuts. I am allergic to Egg. This recipe is a favourite.