This is such a yummy alternative to having chocolate mousse with egg. I discovered it while having cravings for chocolate mousse while pregnant.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 150 grams Marshmallows chopped into small pieces.
- 250 grams Dark Chocolate preferably good quality chocolate
- 50 grams Butter soften
- 60mls Hot water
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Double cream
- Place Marshmallows, Chocolate, Butter and Water into a saucepan
- Cook on the stove gently to melt the contents, stirring every now and again. Remove from heat once melted.
- Whip the cream with Vanilla extract until thick and fold into cooling chocolate mixture until you have a smooth mixture.
- Pour into serving dishes and chill until you are ready to eat.