- Serves 4
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
This is such a yummy alternative to having chocolate mousse with egg. I discovered it while having cravings for chocolate mousse while pregnant.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 150 grams Marshmallows chopped into small pieces.
- 250 grams Dark Chocolate preferably good quality chocolate
- 50 grams Butter soften
- 60mls Hot water
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Double cream
- Place Marshmallows, Chocolate, Butter and Water into a saucepan
- Cook on the stove gently to melt the contents, stirring every now and again. Remove from heat once melted.
- Whip the cream with Vanilla extract until thick and fold into cooling chocolate mixture until you have a smooth mixture.
- Pour into serving dishes and chill until you are ready to eat.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.