- Makes 9
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Egg & Dairy Free pancake recipe.
Ingredients (makes 9 Pancakes)
- 1 half cups Self Raising Flour
- half cup Vege or Canola oil
- 1 cup Rice Milk or Soy Milk
- 2 drops White Vinegar
- Half cup Caster Sugar
- Mix Flour, Sugar , oil and milk Mix together until there are no lumps.
- Place frypan on a medium heat and prep with a small amount of oil or butter. Spoon small amounts of batter onto fry pan allowing at least 5 cm between each spoonful (the pancakes will spread a little once in the pan).
- Flip pancakes when they start to bubble - don't wait until the whole pancake is bubbled as they will be more on the burnt side.
Growing up with multipe allergies was hard when it came to eating sweets. This is my Mum's recipe and now 25 years later I still use it when I feel like a sweet fix. For Vegans or people with allergies to egg and dairy, I add Lemon and nuttelex as a topping.