- Serves 10
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
Delicious with toasted sourdough too.
Ingredients (serves 10)
- 3 Medium Eggplants (roasted and peeled)
- 2 teaspoons Freshly Crushed Garlic
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Parsley
- 1/2 Cup Tahini
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- Salt and Ground Cumin to taste
- Place eggplant, garlic, parsley tahini and lemon into a food processor
- Process until smooth and season with cumin and salt.
- Serve with pita bread, garnish with herbs and olives.
Tahini can be bought in the heath food section at most supermarkets.