- Serves 4
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
A meaty vegetarian meal lovely accompanied with a crisp garden salad.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 Large eggplant
- 1small tub Dolmio stir-in sauce tomato & chilli
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese grated
- 1 cup Tasty cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius. Cut eggplant into 10ml thick slices, salt both sides. Cover with plate & leave sit for 20 minutes.
- Once eggplant has sat rinse off with cold water & pat dry with a paper towel.
- Heat griddle pan to medium & cook both sides of eggplant until just tender.
- Cover eggplant with sauce & cheeses & bake in oven for 15 minutes or until cheese is golden.
Make sure if you are putting pan in oven that it is oven proof otherwise transfer to oven proof dish.