- Serves 2
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 8 Ingredients
A classic Sunday breakfast in our house. We fry our eggs as it’s easier than poaching.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 1 English muffin
- 2 slices ham
- 1 Serve: Hollandaise sauce:
- 1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 egg yolks
- 150 g of cooled melted butter
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
Notes... Mix up this classic by adding slices of avocado to the ham and egg, and a dash of paprika in lieu of salt and pepper.
- Make the hollandaise sauce first: Blitz vinegar and egg yolks in a food processor. With motor running, then slowly add add the butter in a thin stream. Stir in the lemon juice. When blended, transfer to a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Cover the bowl with cling wrap and set aside.
- Heat frypan with a dash of oil, then fry eggs. Meanwhile, toast muffins.
- Plate up muffins with ham, top with fried egg then drizzle over sauce.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.