French toast is a quick and easy recipe that the whole family will love.
Are your family’s hands as clean as they could be? Read the DETTOL Liquid Hand Wash reviews here
Ingredients (serves 4 | makes 6 slices of french toast )
- 6 Eggs
- Pinch salt
- 6 Slices of bread
- 20 grams of butter
- 2 Bananas
- Maple syrup for drizzling
- Combine eggs and salt in big bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Place slice of bread into bowl and immerse making sure both sides are wet.
- Place butter or oil spray in hot non stick frying pan and cook until lightly golden and turn and repeat for opposite side. Repeat process for each slice.
- Place on plate and cover with bananas or strawberries (berries go well to) and lightly drizzle with golden syrup.
This is a family favourite. I have fussy little eaters and we cook this every other weekend and they love it. I get them to help with the whisking and they place their own fruit on their slices. Its quick, easy and delicious. You could use any fruit to serve on top. We love bananas, strawberries and mixed berries. Instead of butter you could use oil spray.